Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fanart Collection: Gokaiger

gokaiger fanart

Last night, I noticed that I get a large amount of traffic from people searching for Gokaiger fanart. Unfortunately, there's only one (awesome) piece of fanart to be found once they get here. So, I decided to fix that and post all the Gokaiger fanart I've found so far. There's a surprising amount out there, considering the show's only two episodes in, and a lot of is is really great.

gokaiger fan art

captain marvelous fanart

gokaiger art




gokaiger wanted signs

gokaiger wanted posters

gokaiger wanted

gokai wanted sign

captain marvelous wanted poster













































A lot of people seem to ship these two. Can't say I get it, but some of the art is lovely. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment